Fresh Chunky Salsa
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Jarred salsa is good in a pinch, but if you have just a bit of time, there's nothing like a homemade Fresh Chunky Salsa. Everyone knows fresh salsa is great with chips, but it also makes a great topping for hamburgers, hot dogs, or just about anything else. Make it for your next get-together and watch them make it disappear!
What You'll Need
- 3 tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 jalapeno pepper, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped cilantro
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Dash hot pepper sauce
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well.
- Serve or cover and chill until ready to serve.
Serve with tortilla chips or use as a topping for chicken or fish for that fresh and tangy punch!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Rice isn't only for serving as a side dish or throwing at weddings! It's also a main ingredient in this to-die-for dessert. Our Baked Custard Rice Pudding is a traditional, custard-style pudding that can be served hot or chilled - either way it's so tasty!