We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Grab a chip, quick! Our recipe for Fresh Salsa is so fresh and tasty, you're gonna have to beat the others to it!
What You'll Need
- 3 tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon lime or lemon juice
- 1 jalapeno pepper, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- Dash of hot pepper sauce
What to Do
- Combine all the ingredients in a medium-sized bowl; mix well.
- Cover and chill for at least 2 hours to blend the flavors.
- Serve at room temperature.
- Makes about 4 cups.
If you'd like a chunkier salsa, all you've got to do is strain the mixture before serving. Does this fresh salsa recipe get any better?
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've made a rise 'n' shine pastry that you can enjoy with your morning cup of coffee that has...well, a twist to it! Our Chocolate Peanut Butter Twists are pretty enough to serve for a special brunch, but easy enough that anyone can make 'em. Plus, they feature everyone's favorite combo of chocolate and peanut butter!