Garlic Mustard Rub
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Garlic Mustard Rub is your free ticket to a "down in the Bayou" burst of Cajun flavor. The spicy tongue-tingling seasonings add a spark of excitement to your roasts or grilled favorites.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup Creole or other spicy mustard
- 1/4 cup dried minced onion
- 2 tablespoons dry Cajun seasoning blend
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh or bottled garlic
- 2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce
What to Do
- Mix ingredients together in a medium bowl.
- Makes 3/4 cup.
Cover and refrigerate any unused rub for future use.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Flank Steak Pinwheels are a mouthwatering, savory meal you can use for so many occasions! It's perfect for a romantic candlelit dinner on date night, or as a Sunday supper after church! Not only does it taste amazing, but it looks like it came straight from the restaurant!