Homemade Pizza Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 2 1/2 cups
- 5 Min
- COOK TIME
- 5 Min
With pizza, the secret's in the sauce. So smother your own creation with this Homemade Pizza Sauce for that flavor of your local pizzeria, and save the take-out tab.
What You'll Need
- 1 (15-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (14-1/2-ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well.
- Use as a pizza sauce, or heat and serve as a dipping sauce.
- Place any leftover sauce in an airtight container; it should last that way in the fridge for up to one week.
- For easy Italian recipes you will make again and again, we've compiled this collection of 35 No-Fail Italian Favorites, Plus 7 Classic Sauces you can make at home!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Feel-Good Smoothie Bowl features the perfect blend of fresh-from-the-freezer fruit, almond milk and honey. It's a healthier way to start your day, since each bowl is loaded with vitamins and nutrients. And if you top each bowl with a little granola and extra fruit, you'll be adding even more goodness to your morning meal!