Lemon Dill Butter
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Flavored butters are great to have on hand for pairing with all kinds of foods. There are so many ways to use them, so why not mix up some fresh-tasting Lemon Dill Butter today?
What You'll Need
- 2 sticks butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 3 teaspoons fresh chopped dill
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest (optional)
What to Do
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Serve immediately or cover and chill, then soften a bit before serving.
- Wake up your taste buds by slathering Lemon Dill Butter on warm corn on the cob.
- Use a couple of tablespoons to saute seafood or chicken breast strips for a 3-minute scampi.
- Toss a couple of tablespoons with quick-cooking cheese ravioli, and dinner is ready in no time.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Flank Steak Pinwheels are a mouthwatering, savory meal you can use for so many occasions! It's perfect for a romantic candlelit dinner on date night, or as a Sunday supper after church! Not only does it taste amazing, but it looks like it came straight from the restaurant!