We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The tangy burst of lemon flavor packs a powerful punch in our Lemon Relish. This novel change of pace relish will pair perfectly with many of your favorite main dishes.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 of a small onion
- 1 lemon, quartered and seeded
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
What to Do
- Place the onion and lemon in the bowl of a food processor that is fitted with the cutting blade. Process on low speed for 10 seconds or until the mixture is chunky.
- Add the remaining ingredients and process on low speed for 5 seconds, or until everything is blended, being careful not to liquefy the mixture.
- Makes 11/2 cups.
Serve with pot roast or any other beef dish, or almost anything from eggs to cooked chicken and fish.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Flank Steak Pinwheels are a mouthwatering, savory meal you can use for so many occasions! It's perfect for a romantic candlelit dinner on date night, or as a Sunday supper after church! Not only does it taste amazing, but it looks like it came straight from the restaurant!