Louisiana Dipping Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Add some spice to your veggie tray with our recipe for Louisiana Dipping Sauce! This flavorful, Cajun-inspired remoulade will really change things up...in a tasty way. Just make sure you've set out enough "dippables"!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons stone ground mustard
- 2 tablespoons horseradish
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 to 2 teaspoons hot sauce
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced scallions
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, whisk all ingredients until thoroughly combined.
- Cover and refrigerate 1 hour, or until ready to serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Lemon custard pie was one of Honest Abe's favorites. His first taste of it came from Nancy Breedlove, the owner of a hotel he frequently stayed at. He loved her lemon custard pie so much, he asked her to share the recipe. Our version may not be exactly the one that's been used at the White House for years since, but it's still amazing!