Mango Chutney Spread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Chutney is simply a relish that's served as an accompaniment to meats and curried dishes. Now this one's extra-special 'cause it's made into a creamy spread?, so it's a perfect pre-dinner snack, too!
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (9-ounce) jar mango chutney
- 1 (3-ounce) container real bacon bits
What to Do
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, curry, Worcestershire sauce, hot pepper sauce, and salt; mix well.
- Place the cream cheese mixture into a shallow serving dish.
- Spoon the mango chutney over the top and sprinkle with bacon bits.
- Serve immediately, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
Makes about 2 cups.
I usually take this out of the fridge 30 minutes before serving so it'll soften up and be nice and spreadable.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Flank Steak Pinwheels are a mouthwatering, savory meal you can use for so many occasions! It's perfect for a romantic candlelit dinner on date night, or as a Sunday supper after church! Not only does it taste amazing, but it looks like it came straight from the restaurant!