- 2 cups
We know you've tried tropical meals before, and you've probably even made a homemade salsa before. But we bet you've never made a tropical salsa recipe like this! Our Pineapple Salsa uses a blend of sweet and spicy to create a unique flavor combination you won't be able to stop eating. Whip up a batch and keep it chilled. All you've got to do is pour some over some cooked chicken breasts, and you've got one tasty meal!
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups chopped fresh pineapple
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 small red onion, chopped
What to Do
- Whisk together first 5 ingredients in a medium bowl. Stir in pineapple, cilantro, and onion.
This salsa is the perfect topper for our Pork Tacos!
Read NextHomemade Beef Gravy