Quick Step Salsa
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This south of the border favorite is light and zesty enough to put a swing in your step. And paired with fresh veggies or baked tortilla chips, it's sure to have the gang saying "¡Ay caramba!"(which means "WOW!" in Spanish).
What You'll Need
- 2 large ripe tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1/2 a medium-sized green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine all the ingredients; mix well.
- Cover and chill for at least 1 hour, or until ready to serve. (This should last up to 1 week if kept refrigerated in an airtight container.)
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Flank Steak Pinwheels are a mouthwatering, savory meal you can use for so many occasions! It's perfect for a romantic candlelit dinner on date night, or as a Sunday supper after church! Not only does it taste amazing, but it looks like it came straight from the restaurant!