Sherry Mushroom Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Sherry Mushroom Sauce can turn an ordinary dish into a restaurant-fancy tasting meal. This easy sauce with just a hint of sherry or white wine, will make you a homemade hero.
What You'll Need
- 1 can (10 ounces) brown gravy
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms, thinly sliced (about 2 ounces)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 tablespoons cream sherry or sweet white wine
- 1/4 teaspoon browning and seasoning sauce
What to Do
- In a small saucepan, combine all the ingredients.
- Heat over medium heat for 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Makes 1-1/4 cups
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Flank Steak Pinwheels are a mouthwatering, savory meal you can use for so many occasions! It's perfect for a romantic candlelit dinner on date night, or as a Sunday supper after church! Not only does it taste amazing, but it looks like it came straight from the restaurant!