Special Cranberry Sauce for Two
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 1 cup
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
If you thought cranberry sauce was only worth making for a crowd, think again. You can have a homemade Special Cranberry Sauce for Two, and you should...you deserve it!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 1 1/2 teaspoons triple sec or other orange-flavored liqueur (optional)
What to Do
- In a medium saucepan over medium-high heat, combine cranberries, orange juice, sugar, and orange peel. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low and simmer 10 minutes.
- Carefully pour into a blender and process until smooth. Pour into a bowl and stir in liqueur, if desired.
- Chill at least 2 hours before serving.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Lemon custard pie was one of Honest Abe's favorites. His first taste of it came from Nancy Breedlove, the owner of a hotel he frequently stayed at. He loved her lemon custard pie so much, he asked her to share the recipe. Our version may not be exactly the one that's been used at the White House for years since, but it's still amazing!