Spicy Orange Gravy
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
I could almost guarantee you've never served Spicy Orange Gravy at any of your special dinners. Well, now's the time to try it, 'cause your family and your guests will be sure to notice how special it makes your turkey taste.
What You'll Need
- Pan drippings from roasted turkey
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- Chicken broth
- 1 (16-ounce) jar orange marmalade
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
What to Do
- Remove cooked turkey from roasting pan. Pour pan drippings into a 4-cup measuring cup and skim off 1/2 cup of the fat (the clear oily liquid) that rises to the top.
- Pour the 1/2 cup fat into a saucepan and whisk in 1/2 cup flour. Cook over medium heat until bubbly, stirring constantly.
- Skim off and discard any additional fat from the drippings in the measuring cup and add enough chicken broth to make 4 cups of liquid total.
- Pour drippings mixture into saucepan, stir in marmalade and ground red pepper, and continue cooking gravy until it boils and thickens, stirring constantly.
Makes about 4-1/2 cups gravy.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Flank Steak Pinwheels are a mouthwatering, savory meal you can use for so many occasions! It's perfect for a romantic candlelit dinner on date night, or as a Sunday supper after church! Not only does it taste amazing, but it looks like it came straight from the restaurant!