Summer Potluck Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 2 cups
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 5 Min
With a dilly of a fresh taste like this, they'll dip this Summer Potluck Dip 'til it's all gone! And check out the note at the bottom ... that makes it a "double dip"!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup (1/2 pint) sour cream
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh dill or 3 to 4 tablespoons dried dillweed
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well and chill, covered, at least 2 hours before serving.
All you have to do is add 1/2 to 3/4 cup of milk to this recipe and you've got a fresh garden salad dressing.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Flank Steak Pinwheels are a mouthwatering, savory meal you can use for so many occasions! It's perfect for a romantic candlelit dinner on date night, or as a Sunday supper after church! Not only does it taste amazing, but it looks like it came straight from the restaurant!