Super Olive Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If youâ€™re an olive lover, donâ€™t pass over this recipe. Itâ€™s packed with taste plus a healthy dose of Mediterranean flavors. Serve this olive salad as a sandwich spread or over a tossed green salad.
What You'll Need
- 1 (7-ounce) jar pimiento-stuffed green olives, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 (5-3/4-ounce) can pitted black olives, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 large tomato, cored, seeded, and coarsely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1 (4-ounce) package crumbled feta cheese
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well.
- Serve, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
Super Olive Salad is a winner served with matzo, crackers, toasted pita wedges, or slices of French bread.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Calories 95
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.5g 13 %
- Saturated Fat 2.1g 10 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 2.0g 4 %
- Cholesterol 10mg 3 %
- Sodium 266mg 11 %
- Total Carbohydrates 2.4g 1 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.6g 2 %
- Sugars 1.5g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Flank Steak Pinwheels are a mouthwatering, savory meal you can use for so many occasions! It's perfect for a romantic candlelit dinner on date night, or as a Sunday supper after church! Not only does it taste amazing, but it looks like it came straight from the restaurant!