Tuna Anchovy Spread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
For entertaining or just for enjoying yourself, here's an easy way to have that great tuna-anchovy taste in a spread form.
What You'll Need
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened
- 1 can (6-1/2 ounces) solid white tuna, drained
- 3/4 to 1 teaspoon anchovy paste (to taste)
- Salt and white pepper to taste
What to Do
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix all ingredients together until well combined.
- Makes about 1-1/2 cups.
Spread on party rye bread slices and serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Flank Steak Pinwheels are a mouthwatering, savory meal you can use for so many occasions! It's perfect for a romantic candlelit dinner on date night, or as a Sunday supper after church! Not only does it taste amazing, but it looks like it came straight from the restaurant!