Tuscan Pesto Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- about 1-1/4 cups
- 5 Min
- COOK TIME
- 5 Min
Add some fresh flavor to any of your favorite dishes with our recipe for Tuscan Pesto Sauce. This homemade pesto sauce is made with one super green veggie that makes it taste even better.
What You'll Need
- 1 cup olive oil, divided
- 4 cups chopped fresh kale
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 (1-ounce) package fresh basil
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat 1 tablespoon oil. Add kale and cook 4 to 5 minutes, or until wilted.
- Place kale in food processor, add remaining oil, the lemon juice, pine nuts, garlic, basil, Parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper. Process until smooth. Serve or store in refrigerator until ready to use.
This sauce is great over your favorite pasta, chicken, or fish dish.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You know your guests already love spinach dip, so how about serving it up to them in a whole new way with this easy, no-cook appetizer recipe? Our Spinach Dip Rollups are so creamy, and the bacon bits really pump up their flavor. Just wait till ya see how fast they'll make 'em disappear!