Zippy Tartar Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Planning to serve up some fish 'n' chips for dinner? This recipe for Zippy Tartar Sauce is so easy to make, you'll never get the store-bought kind again!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup sweet pickle relish, drained
- 1/4 cup finely chopped sweet onion (see Note)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
What to Do
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, relish, and onion; mix well. Squeeze the lemon juice into the sauce, discarding any pits, and stir until well combined.
- Serve immediately or cover and chill until ready to use.
Today we're really lucky to have a variety of sweet onions available, and any of them will work here- from Vidalias to Texas 1015s, Maui Mauis, and Walla Wallas. Or just use red onions if these aren't available.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Flank Steak Pinwheels are a mouthwatering, savory meal you can use for so many occasions! It's perfect for a romantic candlelit dinner on date night, or as a Sunday supper after church! Not only does it taste amazing, but it looks like it came straight from the restaurant!