Autumn's Best Pumpkin Butter
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This isn't just any pumpkin butter recipe, it's Autumn's Best Pumpkin Butter! Pumpkin is sweetened with some brown sugar, and given that warm taste of fall with a bit of cinnamon. It all comes together as a warm butter spread in just five minutes! It's a perfect anytime treat, but it really shines when you set it out with your favorite bread for company during the holidays!
What You'll Need
- 1 (15-ounce) can pure pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup no-sugar-added apple juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
What to Do
- In a large saucepan, over medium heat, combine pumpkin, sugars, apple juice, cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg. Cook for 5 minutes or until thickened, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat. Stir in lemon juice. Cool completely then refrigerate.
Test Kitchen Tip
- Love our pumpkin butter recipe? Well then, you've got to try this creamy sweet Amish Church Spread, or for something that's holiday-special, try our Cinnamon Honey Butter!
- Need some bread ideas? Try our Amish Banana Bread, and we think this Autumn Harvest Bread will go great with our pumpkin butter!
- For more autumn favorite recipes, check out our pumpkin-stuffed Autumn Wontons or our Autumn Pumpkin Dump Cake! No matter when you make these recipes, they're sure to always impress!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We love it when a recipe is so light and creamy it literally just melts in your mouth. This delicious peanut butter fudge recipe does just that! Seriously, they say everything in moderation, but this sweet treat isn't going to make it easy.