Celery Salad Dressing
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Making your own salad dressing just got easier! This delicious Celery Salad dressing is cinch to make, and the best part of all? It's healthy!
What You'll Need
- 2 cups celery, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup scallions, cut into 1-inch slices
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons water
What to Do
- In the bowl of a food processor fitted with a metal wing blade or in an electric blender, process all ingredients until smooth.
- Serve over sliced tomatoes, spinach or other salad greens -- whatever's your favorite. Dressing may be made 24 hours before serving, and kept covered and refrigerated; stir before using.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've made a rise 'n' shine pastry that you can enjoy with your morning cup of coffee that has...well, a twist to it! Our Chocolate Peanut Butter Twists are pretty enough to serve for a special brunch, but easy enough that anyone can make 'em. Plus, they feature everyone's favorite combo of chocolate and peanut butter!