We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you've ever wanted to make your own homemade salad dressing, now's your chance... and it's even simpler than you could've imagined. Die-hard cheese fans will rave over this easy salad dressing 'cause it's got a cheesy edge that makes it one of our favorite unique dressings you won't be able to find in stores. Our Cheddar Dressing is a great way to get your kids to eat their veggies 'cause we all know they won't be able to resist a bit of a cheesy flavor.
What You'll Need
- 1 (4-ounce) cup shredded white or yellow Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 4 teaspoons Dijon-style mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
What to Do
- In a blender or food processor, combine all ingredients and blend or process 30 seconds, until well blended.
- Serve immediately or cover and chill until ready to use.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We love it when a recipe is so light and creamy it literally just melts in your mouth. This delicious peanut butter fudge recipe does just that! Seriously, they say everything in moderation, but this sweet treat isn't going to make it easy.