Country Buttermilk Dressing
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're planning on serving up a fresh green salad, why not top it off with some fresh homemade salad dressing? Our Country Buttermilk Dressing is made with a variety of fresh herbs and delivers a rich and creamy taste that's much better than any store-bought bottled kind!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced fresh basil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients, mix well.
- Chill at least 2 hours before serving. Store in refrigerator in an airtight container.
Like the idea of making your own salad dressing? Here's a recipe for French Dressing that looks and sounds fancy, but is simple and delicious!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This one is pure comfort food heaven! Our hearty Cheesy Bacon Pierogi Bake is bursting with creamy texture and smoky flavor! This stick-to-your-ribs favorite doubles as both a main dish, or as a cheesy go-along. No matter how you serve this up, this all-in-one dish is perfect for any occasion!