Country Buttermilk Dressing
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're planning on serving up a fresh green salad, why not top it off with some fresh homemade salad dressing? Our Country Buttermilk Dressing is made with a variety of fresh herbs and delivers a rich and creamy taste that's much better than any store-bought bottled kind!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced fresh basil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients, mix well.
- Chill at least 2 hours before serving. Store in refrigerator in an airtight container.
Like the idea of making your own salad dressing? Here's a recipe for French Dressing that looks and sounds fancy, but is simple and delicious!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You know your guests already love spinach dip, so how about serving it up to them in a whole new way with this easy, no-cook appetizer recipe? Our Spinach Dip Rollups are so creamy, and the bacon bits really pump up their flavor. Just wait till ya see how fast they'll make 'em disappear!