Extra Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Got last minute company for dinner and need an easy homemade salad dressing? Our Extra Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing whisks together in a flash, and will be the talk of the table all night long.
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons white vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (4-ounce) package crumbled blue cheese
- 3/4 cup sour cream
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients except the blue cheese; whisk until smooth.
- Add blue cheese and stir to mix well. Serve, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Potatoes aren't the only vegetable worth mashing! Actually, Mashed and Smashed Cauliflower makes a great alternative for when you want a change of pace from the typical potato side dish. These "cauliflower mashed potatoes" have a nice creamy taste and they're nutritious too!