Famous Creamy Italian Dressing
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Do you love the creamy Italian dressing served at your favorite Italian restaurant? With our recipe for Famous Creamy Italian Dressing you can easily make your own fresh-tasting, homemade version of that salad dressing!
What You'll Need
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
What to Do
- In a blender, combine all ingredients; blend until smooth.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- If you prefer a non-creamy Italian dressing, check out our recipe for Italian Dressing Classico on EverydayDiabeticRecipes.com. It's an Italian dressing with less than 100 calories per serving!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This Southern potato bake is comfort food at its best. You will love the creamy texture and rich flavors of this casserole, which is loaded with hash browns and Cheddar cheese. Everyone at your table is going to be asking for second helpings of this Southern hash brown casserole! Whether you serve this dish for brunch or dinner, it's sure to be a hit. And luckily, because it's so easy to make, you won't mind that your family asks you to make it again and again.