We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Splash on a taste of the Mediterranean with our simple Greek Dressing. It's your ticket to the Greek Isles without leaving home.
What You'll Need
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well.
- Serve, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
- If you like this homemade Greek salad dressing, then you might like our recipes for Famous Creamy Italian Dressing or Honey Mustard Dressing, too!
- This authentic Greek dressing is the perfect complement to any salad, but it goes especially well with our Ultimate Greek Layered Salad. You can even send batches out to friends and family as gifts!
|Plus, don't miss out on our full collection of homemade salad dressings with 33 Cheap, Easy Salad Dressings to Make at Home.|
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Imagine the taste of your favorite apple pie, combined with the taste of your favorite apple cobbler, served on a homemade shortbread crust. That's exactly what these Apple Cobbler Shortbread Squares taste like! This is a great apple dessert bar to make in the fall or anytime you get a craving for something apple-icious!