We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Splash on a taste of the Mediterranean with our simple Greek Dressing. It's your ticket to the Greek Isles without leaving home.
What You'll Need
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well.
- Serve, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
- If you like this homemade Greek salad dressing, then you might like our recipes for Famous Creamy Italian Dressing or Honey Mustard Dressing, too!
- This authentic Greek dressing is the perfect complement to any salad, but it goes especially well with our Ultimate Greek Layered Salad. You can even send batches out to friends and family as gifts!
|Plus, don't miss out on our full collection of homemade salad dressings with 33 Cheap, Easy Salad Dressings to Make at Home.|
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Four-Layer Pecan Pie recipe is layered with creamy filling, crunchy pecans, and a flaky refrigerated pie crust that truly make this a delectable dessert. Top it with a scoop of your favorite ice cream and a drizzle of maple syrup for a dessert you'll want to eat over and over again.