Honey Mustard Dressing
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The best thing about this favorite dressing of ours is its versatility. Honey Mustard Dressing is succulent over tossed green salads, steamed veggies, and even chicken, fish, and meats!
What You'll Need
- 1 1/4 cups mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon minced onion flakes
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, whisk together all ingredients until smooth and creamy.
- Serve immediately, or cover and chill until ready to use.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You'll impress everyone at the dinner table with this recipe for Grape Stompin' Chicken. The light cream sauce that goes over the chicken breasts is delicious, especially since it's accented with the flavors of fresh grapes and a splash of wine.