Maple Mustard Dressing
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Kind of a spin-off on an old favorite, this dressing creates a whole new taste as it teams the richness of maple syrup and the very popular honey-mustard dressing.
What You'll Need
- 1 1/4 cups mayonnaise
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup real maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons prepared yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon minced onion flakes
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, whisk together all the ingredients until smooth and creamy.
- Serve immediately, or cover, chill, and whisk again just before serving.
This is perfect tossed with fresh spinach or mixed salad greens and topped with shredded carrots.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We love it when a recipe is so light and creamy it literally just melts in your mouth. This delicious peanut butter fudge recipe does just that! Seriously, they say everything in moderation, but this sweet treat isn't going to make it easy.