Pineapple Honey Dressing
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
As the weather warms up and we start making those fresh and light salads, we want a dressing that's going to enhance the flavors. Well, we've got one that's going to make your day just a little bit brighter. Our Pineapple Honey Dressing comes together with those sweet flavors you love, but, we also give it a bit of zest with a tad bit of red pepper. It's a versatile dressing with just as much texture as flavor, which it makes it perfect for your salad!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup fresh pineapple chunks
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
What to Do
- Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor and puree until smooth
- Serve immediately or chill until ready to use.
- Yeah, we know this is delicious over mixed greens, but if you really want to make dinner great, drizzle it over grilled fish or chicken breast. Talk about warm-weather perfect!
- For homemade dressings that are versatile, flavorful, and that we know you're going to love, try our Basic Vinaigrette Dressing, these dreamy Coconut Cream Dressing, and, our 5-star Famous Creamy Italian Dressing!
- Wants some fresh and fun salad ideas? We've got you covered with our super-popular Sunshine Salad, this amazing Harvest Lollipop Salad, and a recipe so good, we just call it Yummy Salad!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
If you need some amazing potluck ideas, download our free eCookbook!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 671
- Calories from Fat 423
- Total Fat 47g 72 %
- Saturated Fat 5.5g 28 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 0.7g 1 %
- Cholesterol 20mg 7 %
- Sodium 996mg 42 %
- Total Carbohydrates 67g 22 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.3g 5 %
- Sugars 60g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Flank Steak Pinwheels are a mouthwatering, savory meal you can use for so many occasions! It's perfect for a romantic candlelit dinner on date night, or as a Sunday supper after church! Not only does it taste amazing, but it looks like it came straight from the restaurant!