Pineapple Orange Dressing
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Fresh homemade dressing wakes up almost anything from tossed salad to spinach salad and even grilled chicken and seafood. Try this zesty dressing that combines fresh pineapple with canned mandarin oranges and a few other pantry staples.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup fresh pineapple chunks
- 1 (11-ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley or 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon or lime juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a blender or food processor, combine all the ingredients and puree. Serve immediately, or cover and chill until ready to use.
This is great served over spinach salad, or grilled chicken or fish, or any seafood. And if you'd rather, you can use a drained 8-ounce can of pineapple chunks (or crushed pineapple or pineapple tidbits) instead of fresh pineapple.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Lookin' for just the right easy dinner recipe to keep your hubby happy? Then our recipe for Newlyweds' Pot Roast might just do the trick. Pop in a movie and get cozy while the pot roast simmers and get ready for those delicious aromas to start wafting from room to room. There's nothing like a homemade pot roast to show your loved one how much you care.