Poppy Seed Vinaigrette
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Whether drizzled over juicy fruits or fresh veggies, our Poppy Seed Vinaigrette makes every salad a big hit with its unique flavor and versatility! This homemade salad dressing is a classic vinaigrette recipe that everyone is going to love. Just wait and see, one taste is all it takes.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup raspberry or red wine vinegar (see note below)
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
What to Do
- In a large bowl, whisk together all ingredients.
- Cover and chill until ready to serve.
Before You Start Cooking!
- We're excited that more and more flavors of vinegars keep popping up at the supermarket. For this homemade family favorite, you can use red wine, raspberry, or other fruit. Splash a little of our Poppy Seed Vinaigrette on greens or fruits, and you've got a winner!
- If you're looking for a yummy new way to make your salads, you'll love our collection of Easy Green Salad Recipes! Turns our salad making is an art form, and we've got the know how to help you out.
- You can also check out our Easy Salad Dressing Recipes to Make at Home! They're sure to taste fresh and delicious. Homemade salad dressings never tasted so good!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You know your guests already love spinach dip, so how about serving it up to them in a whole new way with this easy, no-cook appetizer recipe? Our Spinach Dip Rollups are so creamy, and the bacon bits really pump up their flavor. Just wait till ya see how fast they'll make 'em disappear!