We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We tried a twist on blue cheese dressing by using Roquefort cheese, and it'll only take 5 minutes to prepare. So try a dollop of this cheesy goodness and let us know what you think.
What You'll Need
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 4 ounces Roquefort cheese, crumbled (see Note below)
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
What to Do
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl, stirring with a wire whisk until blended. Cover and chill. Serve over salad greens.
Don't be alarmed about the generous amount of pepper in this recipe; it stands up nicely to the tangy Roquefort cheese. You can use blue cheese instead of Roquefort, if you'd like.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Feel-Good Smoothie Bowl features the perfect blend of fresh-from-the-freezer fruit, almond milk and honey. It's a healthier way to start your day, since each bowl is loaded with vitamins and nutrients. And if you top each bowl with a little granola and extra fruit, you'll be adding even more goodness to your morning meal!