Barbecued Beef Sandwiches
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Barbecued Beef Sandwiches are like an old-fashioned Southern pork or beef pull. Put the beef on buns and boy, oh boy, will your gang love it!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 (12-ounce) can beer
- 1 (1.25-ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1 (2-1/2- to 3-pound) beef roast (round, shoulder, or brisket)
- 8 Hamburger buns
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the ketchup, beer and onion soup mix.
- Place roast in a roasting pan. Pour sauce over roast and cook for 4 to 4-1/2 hours. (Roast can also be cooked in a crockpot on low.) Meat is done when it is so tender it can be pulled apart with a fork into shreds or pieces.
- Place shredded beef on buns and serve.
Serve these with your favorite homemade or bottled barbecue sauce on top.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 419
- Calories from Fat 134
- Total Fat 15g 23 %
- Saturated Fat 5.5g 27 %
- Trans Fat 0.7g 0 %
- Protein 34g 68 %
- Cholesterol 95mg 32 %
- Sodium 919mg 38 %
- Total Carbohydrates 34g 11 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.4g 5 %
- Sugars 9.9g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If your Thanksgiving leftovers look sort of blah, it's time for a leftover makeover! No worries, we've found a way to turn those Thanksgiving leftovers into a tasty favorite that's way more fun to eat than a plain old turkey sandwich. Our Thanksgiving Leftover Poppers take just 15 minutes, which makes them a good idea if you're in a hurry to go shopping!