The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Bubblin' Buffalo Chicken Sandwich
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 30 Min
We combined all the flavors we love from Buffalo wings and rolled them all into one big over-stuffed baked, family-sized sandwich. Getting the gang to the dinner table has never been so easy!
What You'll Need
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen grilled chicken strips, thawed
- 1 cup Buffalo wing sauce
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (16-ounce) French bread, cut in half lengthwise
- 3/4 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine chicken and wing sauce; toss until evenly coated and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, blue cheese, milk, parsley, garlic, salt, and pepper; mix well. Evenly spread mixture on both cut sides of bread. Place on large piece of aluminum foil.
- Place chicken on bottom half of bread; sprinkle with celery and mozzarella cheese. Top with remaining bread and wrap with foil.
- Bake 30 minutes, or until hot in center and cheese is melted. Cut and serve.
You can make your own delicious blue cheese spread by following our simple recipe.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Braised Mediterranean Beef
We know you're always looking for one pot dinner recipes that keep the menu fresh and fun. Well, our Braised Mediterranean Beef is a one-pot recipe full of comfort, flavor, and flair! It'll bring the family together around the table, and don't be surprised, when there's none left over! The combo of garlic, tomatoes, and red wine really add bold flavors that will make this a family-favorite!