Fancy-Schmancy Tuna Melts
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Oh my, you're so fancy!" That's the reaction you'll get when you put a plate of these Fancy Schmancy Tuna Melts out. It's warm, dressed up tuna with a double dose of melted cheese on a "not your everyday" type bread. These yummy melts are sure to please even the toughest critics!
What You'll Need
- 1 (12-ounce) can tuna, drained and flaked
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 rib celery, sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 slices rye or pumpernickel bread
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese
- 4 slices Cheddar cheese
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 10- x 15-inch baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine tuna, mayonnaise, celery, onion powder, and pepper; mix well. Spread equal amounts of the mixture on each slice of bread and top each with a slice of mozzarella then a slice of Cheddar cheese.
- Place on prepared baking sheet and bake 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Serve immediately.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 545
- Calories from Fat 303
- Total Fat 34g 52 %
- Saturated Fat 13g 64 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 39g 79 %
- Cholesterol 79mg 26 %
- Sodium 1,000mg 42 %
- Total Carbohydrates 19g 6 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.1g 8 %
- Sugars 1.9g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The Ultimate Hero Burger is going to be your new favorite ground beef recipe, and we know it will be a hit this Memorial Day Weekend! This take on this classic burger recipe is our juciest and most flavorful yet. Friends and family will be crowding around the grill, clamoring for their burger patty!
- Carolina Shredded Chicken Sandwich
- Game Day Roast Beef Sliders
- Open-Wide "BPT" Sandwiches
- The Ultimate Hero Burger
- Ultimate Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- Layered Italian Crescent Ring
- Sausage, Pepper, and Onion Sandwich
- Spinach and Cheese Stromboli
- Deli-Style Roast Beef Sandwiches
- Old-Fashioned Patty Melts