Fiesta Quesadilla Melts
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- up to 48 appetizer-sized pieces or 4 to 6 main-dish servings
- COOK TIME
- 2 Min
Let's turn 3 simple ingredients into an anytime snack, lunch or even an hors d'oeuvre that will not only satisfy your taste buds but will excite them, too! These Fiesta Quesadilla Melts are just the trick for doing that.
What You'll Need
- 3 cups (12 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 8 (10-inch) flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup bottled sliced jalapeno peppers, drained (optional)
- Nonstick cooking spray
What to Do
- Sprinkle 3/4 cup cheese over each of four tortillas; sprinkle jalapeno peppers evenly over the cheese. Top with the remaining tortillas, making sandwiches.
- Lightly coat a large skillet with cooking spray. Heat over medium heat and place one tortilla sandwich in skillet. Cook 1 to 2 minutes per side, or until cheese is melted. Remove to a covered platter and cook remaining sandwiches one at a time.
- Slice each finished "melt" into small or large wedges (depending upon whether it's an appetizer or main course), and serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You've got to try our Homemade Jelly Donut Holes for a fun and sometimes messy treat that's great all-year-round! Wonder how we get the jelly in the middle? The secret is using a drinking straw to make space for that oh-so-sweet jelly that fills the center! Top these with powdered or cinnamon sugar, and let the family get their fingers a little sticky! Just make sure to keep the napkins handy.