The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Grilled Catfish Po' Boys
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
Take your taste buds on a trip down on the bayou with this Louisiana classic Po' Boy sandwich that starts with succulent U.S. Farm-Raised Catfish and ends with lots of raves.
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 pounds U.S. Farm-Raised Catfish fillets (in 4 fillets)
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 4 hoagie rolls, split
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup spicy mustard
- 2 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
- 2 large tomatoes, sliced
- 1/3 cup bread 'n' butter pickle slices
What to Do
Coat a grill pan with cooking spray.
Sprinkle catfish evenly on both sides with onion powder, salt, and ground red pepper.
Cook fish on grill pan over medium-high heat 8 to 10 minutes, or until fish flakes easily, turning occasionally.
Toast rolls, then spread both cut sides of each roll evenly with mayonnaise and mustard. Place lettuce, tomatoes, fish, and pickles on each roll, distributing evenly. Place tops of rolls on sandwiches, and serve.
If you like this, you'll also like Grilled Catfish.
- If you want even more classic Southern recipes, be sure to check out our free eCookbook, Down-Home Cookin': 24 Easy Southern Favorites.
- Deli-Style Roast Beef Sandwiches
- Grilled Reuben Supreme
- BBQ Pulled Pork Grilled Cheese
- Ultimate Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- Black Angus Steak Sandwich
- Old-Fashioned Patty Melts
- Philly Cheese Steak Sandwiches
- Layered Italian Crescent Ring
- Copycat TGI Friday's French Dip
- Bacon 'n' Fried Chicken Wafflewich