Grilled Chicken Sandwich
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Grilled chicken sandwiches make a perfect light dinner or filling lunch. These are marinated and topped with a delicious garlic mayonnaise.
What You'll Need
- 4 boneless, skinless, chicken breast halves (1 to 1¼ pounds total), pounded to a ¼-inch thickness
- 1 (0.7-ounce) package dry Italian salad dressing mix
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 kaiser rolls, split
- 1/4 head iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 1 large tomato, sliced
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine the chicken and salad dressing mix. Coat the chicken completely, then cover and marinate it in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Preheat a grill pan over medium-high heat and grill the chicken for 3 to 4 minutes per side, or until no pink remains.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine the mayonnaise, lemon juice, and garlic powder; mix well.
- Spread over the cut sides of the rolls. Top the bottom halves of the rolls with lettuce, chicken, and tomato. Replace the tops of the rolls and serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These are a real Southern specialty; if you've never had the chance to try them, you'd better get ready to eat more than one! These Tangy Pickled Eggs are an old-fashioned Southern recipe that is now easy to make at home! Just a few easy steps and simple ingredients and you'll be making Tangy Pickled Eggs in no time!