Grilled PB & M
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Have you ever tried a Fluffernutter sandwich? If you haven't, oh boy, you're missing out! Our Grilled PB & M has a little bit of a twist on this classic peanut butter and marshmallow creme classic! We take it to the next level by adding a little bit of butter to each side, and cooking it up like a grilled cheese! Talk about a comforting classic.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup marshmallow creme
- 8 thick slices egg bread (challah)
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened, divided
What to Do
- Spread the marshmallow creme evenly over 4 slices of bread.
- Spread peanut butter over remaining 4 slices of bread and place peanut butter side down over the marshmallow creme; to make sandwiches. Spread 1 tablespoon butter, evenly on top of all 4 sandwiches.
- In a large skillet or griddle over medium-high heat, melt remaining 1 tablespoon butter. Place sandwiches buttered-side up in the skillet in batches, if necessary, and cook about 1 minute per side. Turn sandwiches over and cook 1 more minute or until golden and the peanut butter and the marshmallow crème begin to melt. Serve immediately.
- Did you know that New Englanders are very passionate about the Fluffernutter? Really, we can't blame them. If you want more New England favorites, check out our Boston Baked Beans, this scrumptious Dublin Lobster, and of course, our Awesome Blueberry Pie!
- Are you peanut butter obsessed? If so you have to check out our Bacon Peanut Butter Mug Cake, and our 5-Star Chocolate Peanut Butter Dream Cake! Talk about YUM!
- Have you ever had a Fluffernutter? Tell us all about it in the comments below!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Speaking of classics, if you want some great cake recipes, download our free eCookbook!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 497
- Calories from Fat 146
- Total Fat 16g 25 %
- Saturated Fat 5.4g 27 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 14g 28 %
- Cholesterol 72mg 24 %
- Sodium 527mg 22 %
- Total Carbohydrates 53g 18 %
- Dietary Fiber 4.8g 19 %
- Sugars 22g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
For a fresh and quick meal, whip up our Fresh Garden Pasta! Made with all the warm weather favorites, like zucchini, summer squash, and onion chunks, our garden veggie angel pasta is a flavorful symphony of flavors. Dig in to enjoy the combination of roasted veggies that rests beautifully on top of some angel hair pasta! But the best part of this summer pasta recipe? It's totally budget-friendly! Plus, you can easily swap out your roasted veggies based on what's in your kitchen or available at the local farmer's market.
- Carolina Shredded Chicken Sandwich
- Ultimate Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- Old-Fashioned Patty Melts
- Tropical Pulled Pork Sliders
- Layered Italian Crescent Ring
- Italian Antipasto Grilled Cheese
- Deli-Style Roast Beef Sandwiches
- Roast Pork Sandwiches
- Philly Cheese Steak Sandwiches
- Spinach and Cheese Stromboli