Grilled Reuben Supreme
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're a fan of good ol' American recipes, then you'll love our take on a classic sandwich that everyone seems to have their own version of. Grilled Reuben Supreme combines the classic flavors and grills it to moist and juicy perfection.
What You'll Need
- 1 (3- to 4-pound) corned beef, cooked according to package directions
- 12 slices rye bread
- 1 cup Russian dressing
- 1 (16-ounce) package refrigerated sauerkraut, well drained
- 12 slices Swiss cheese
- 6 tablespoons butter
What to Do
- While corned beef is still warm, slice thickly across the grain.
- Evenly spread each slice of bread with Russian dressing. Evenly top 6 slices of bread with sauerkraut, corned beef, and 2 slices of Swiss cheese. Top with remaining bread slices. Spread butter on both sides of the sandwiches.
- In a skillet or on a griddle over medium heat, cook in batches until golden on both sides and cheese is melted.
Test Kitchen Tips
- If you're looking for more variations on this amazing sandwich recipe, we've got some! Check out our collection of New Takes on the Classic Reuben Sandwich!
- Be sure to check out this recipe for our yummy Open Faced Reuben Sandwiches!
- Want some more of that perfect Thousand Island Dressing? Look no further, our homemade dressing recipe is exactly what you're looking for.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You'll be the star of the next get together when you bring this easy chili recipe along. You see, the combination of ground beef and Italian sausage makes for a hearty recipe that no one can resist. When they ask you what it's called just say, "That's My Tailgating Chili!" with a smile.