Hot Turkey Sandwiches
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You're only six ingredients away from this tasty sandwich that combines some of the best that Thanksgiving has to offer. The best part? You can enjoy these Hot Turkey Sandwiches anytime of the year!
What You'll Need
- 2 (12-ounce) jars turkey gravy
- 3/4 pound deli sliced turkey breast
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick), butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 4 slices thick-cut homestyle bread
- 4 cups prepared mashed potatoes
What to Do
- In a large skillet, heat gravy and turkey over medium heat 5 to 7 minutes, or until hot.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine butter and sage; mix well. Toast the bread then spread evenly with butter mixture.
- Top bread with turkey and gravy. Serve with a scoop of warm mashed potatoes and more gravy.
- Carolina Shredded Chicken Sandwich
- Ultimate Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- Old-Fashioned Patty Melts
- Sausage, Pepper, and Onion Sandwich
- Black Angus Steak Sandwich
- Open Faced Avocado Sandwiches
- Copycat TGI Friday's French Dip
- Game Day Roast Beef Sliders
- Spinach and Cheese Stromboli
- Spinach and Artichoke Calzones