Italian Club Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Italian Club Bake is a twist on a good ol' classic sandwich that is on every menu in a sub shop. Just wait until you bite into the warm flaky crust and gooey melted cheese -- you'll immediately fall in love like we did!
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) container refrigerated crescent rolls
- 8 slices deli turkey
- 8 slices deli ham
- 8 slices cooked bacon
- 8 slices provolone cheese
- 1 (12-ounce) jar roasted peppers, drained and sliced
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning, divided
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Unroll crescent roll dough without separating triangles. Separate dough into 2 squares along center cut line. Place 1 square of dough into an 8-inch square baking dish; using your fingertips, press dough to fit bottom of baking dish.
- Layer with half the turkey, half the ham, and all the bacon. Continue layering with half the provolone cheese, half the roasted peppers, and 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning. Repeat with remaining meats, cheese, peppers, and Italian seasoning. Place remaining square of dough on top. Brush with beaten egg.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until golden and heated through. Let cool 5 minutes, then cut and serve.
- Serve this with our Marinated Cucumber Salad and you've got a delicious, complete meal!
- If you're looking for more great Italian recipes, be sure to check out our collection of International Favorites: 6 Menus from Around the World.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're new to the world of "melting potatoes," then you're in for a real treat! Melting potatoes are potatoes that are crispy on the outside and melty-delicious on the inside. We used sweet potatoes in this recipe to make a version that's perfect for Thanksgiving. Our Melting Sweet Potatoes feature a maple glaze and a pecan topping for extra goodness.