Italian Style Sourdough Melt
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Sourdough bread adds a special artisan touch to this easy Italian Style Sourdough Melt. Inspired by a famous San Francisco sourdough bread, this sandwich is easily made at home.
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons pesto
- 4 slices sourdough bread
- 1/4 pound sliced deli ham
- 1/4 pound sliced deli salami
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 4 slices provolone cheese
What to Do
- Spread pesto evenly over one side of each bread slice. Equally divide the ham, salami, tomato, and provolone cheese on two slices of the bread.
- Heat sandwiches open-faced in a toaster oven, or on a baking sheet in a 350 degree F. oven for 5 to 7 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Top with remaining 2 slices of bread, and serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've never heard of toad-in-the-hole, well, let us enlighten you! It's a recipe that is perfect for breakfast, dinner, or even brinner -- that's breakfast for dinner! Our Sheet Pan Toad-in-the-Hole comes together with all the flavors you love, without any of the mess of a traditional big breakfast. Once you try it, you're gonna wonder how you lived without it!