We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
No more hearing, "I want this!" or, "No, I want that!" Serve everybody a slice of this combo sandwich and they'll have a chance to sample everything!
What You'll Need
- 1 (1-pound) loaf bakery white bread, unsliced
- 1 (12-ounce) can tuna fish, drained
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dillweed
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped green olives with pimientos
- 4 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- 3 tablespoons sliced black olives, drained (about 1/2 of a 2.25-ounce can)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Turn bread on its side lengthwise. Slice a 3/4-inch slice from bottom. Repeat 2 times more so that bread is in 4 equal long pieces; set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine tuna, 1/2 cup mayonnaise, and dillweed. In another small bowl, combine cream cheese and green olives. In another small bowl, mix together eggs, remaining mayonnaise, black olives, salt, and pepper.
- Spread each of 3 fillings evenly on a layer of bread, then stack layers on top of one another.
- Cover layers with top of loaf. Slice loaf into 1-inch thick slices and serve.
With a bag of chips and an assortment of pickles, you've got a super luncheon buffet!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 481
- Calories from Fat 204
- Total Fat 23g 35 %
- Saturated Fat 6.3g 32 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 25g 51 %
- Cholesterol 180mg 60 %
- Sodium 951mg 40 %
- Total Carbohydrates 41g 14 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.2g 9 %
- Sugars 4.8g 0 %