Mega Cheese Tortilla Sandwich
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
How many different kinds of cheese can you handle? Our easy sandwich recipe for our Mega Cheese Tortilla Sandwich uses three different kinds of cheeses to create a mega cheesy blend that makes this the perfect lunch. Feel free to be creative though and replace one of the cheeses with one of your favorites for your own special kind of sandwich. We guarantee you'll have a mega tasty meal!
What You'll Need
- 3 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 3 (10-inch) flour tortillas
- 6 iceberg lettuce leaves
- 4 slices (4 ounces) Colby cheese
- 1/2 pound sliced deli ham
- 4 slices (4 ounces) Muenster cheese
- 4 slices (4 ounces) pepper-Jack cheese
What to Do
- Spread mustard evenly over one side of each tortilla.
- Place 3 lettuce leaves on one tortilla, then top with Colby cheese, half of ham and Muenster cheese. Place another tortilla over cheese. Top with remaining ham, pepper- Jack cheese, remaining lettuce leaves and tortilla, mustard side down.
- Cut into 4 wedges and serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Imagine the taste of your favorite apple pie, combined with the taste of your favorite apple cobbler, served on a homemade shortbread crust. That's exactly what these Apple Cobbler Shortbread Squares taste like! This is a great apple dessert bar to make in the fall or anytime you get a craving for something apple-icious!