The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Monterey Mushroom Enchiladas
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
Enchiladas are a great Mexican dish to serve up when you've got guests coming over. Not only are they simple to prepare, but even the pickiest of eaters are gonna love 'em! We've added a bit of a homestyle twist with these Monterey Mushroom Enchiladas to a add a new spin on an old favorite. Feel free to adjust the salsa temperature to the level of spiciness you're looking for!
What You'll Need
- 10 (6-inch) corn tortillas
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound sliced fresh white mushrooms
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen, chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1/2 cup medium salsa
- 2 1/2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- 1 cup ranch-style salad dressing
What to Do
- Place tortillas between paper towels and warm in microwave about 1 minute.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Saute mushrooms and onion 5 minutes, until onions are translucent. Add spinach and cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and drain. Stir in salsa and 2 cups cheese.
- Fill tortillas with mushroom-spinach mixture, dividing evenly. Roll up and place seam side down in a microwavable 9- x 13-inch baking dish. Pour ranch dressing evenly over the top and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Cover with plastic wrap and microwave on high for 6 minutes, turning once during cooking.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This is the richest, creamiest, and most amazing flan you'll ever taste! No, really. Our flan is the kind that dreams are made of, which is why we call it our Dreamy Flan. This custardy dessert is a Latin favorite and a real must-try!