My Favorite Cheese Sandwich
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Sometimes, the simplest recipes are the best ones, wouldn't you agree? That's the conclusion we came to when we tried this easy cheese sandwich. Using only four ingredients, this is a great one to throw together for your lunch bag on your way to work. It's even a great sandwich to make the next time you're expecting guests and need to prepare lunches in bulk. Pair it with a pickle and some chips, and you've got yourself a classic lunch.
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup prepared yellow mustard
- 4 kaiser rolls, sliced in half
- 4 iceberg lettuce leaves, washed and dried
- 12 slices (1 ounce each) American cheese
What to Do
- Spread the mustard evenly over each half of the kaiser rolls. Place a lettuce leaf on the bottom half of each roll and top each with 3 slices of cheese.
- Place roll tops over the cheese and serve.
Experiment and see which kind of cheese sandwich is your favorite- after all, the possibilities are virtually endless, depending on the type of bread, the cheese, the mustard, and other condiments you choose.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This one is pure comfort food heaven! Our hearty Cheesy Bacon Pierogi Bake is bursting with creamy texture and smoky flavor! This stick-to-your-ribs favorite doubles as both a main dish, or as a cheesy go-along. No matter how you serve this up, this all-in-one dish is perfect for any occasion!