Over-the-Top Chicken Caesar Melt
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We really went "over the top" with this open-faced sandwich. Our Over-the-Top Chicken Caesar Melt is a fill-ya-up main dish that was inspired by all the easy and convenient ingredients in the freezer aisle. It's made with flavorful Texas toast that gets topped with yummy ingredients like chicken, cheese, onion rings, and more. It's a must-make!
What You'll Need
- 1 (11.25-ounce) package frozen Texas toast (8 slices)
- 1 (13.5-ounce) package frozen onion rings (16 total)
- 1 (22-ounce) package frozen grilled chicken strips, thawed
- 1 (12-ounce) jar roasted red peppers, sliced thin and drained on paper towels
- 1/2 cup Caesar dressing
- 8 slices muenster cheese
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place toast on a baking sheet. Place onion rings on another baking sheet. Bake both 7 minutes, then remove from oven.
- Top toast with chicken and roasted peppers. Drizzle Caesar dressing over peppers. Top with cheese and onion rings.
- Bake 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted and onion rings are crispy.
Looking for more tasty recipes inspired by the freezer aisle? Check out Easy Home Meals!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Chocolate Caramel Cookies are simple, decadent, and sinfully good. With each bite, you get the buttery texture from the shortbread, the ooey-gooey pull from the caramel, and the richness from the chocolate. In short, they're a real treat!