We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Be traditional and serve these with a morning cup of coffee for a light beginning to the day!
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup peach preserves
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted (see Note)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 10 slices white bread
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, preserves, pecans, and ginger; mix well.
- Spread equal amounts of the mixture evenly over each bread slice and cut each into 4 squares.
Makes about 3 1/2 dozen.
To toast the pecans, spread them in a single layer on a large rimmed baking sheet and bake at 425 degrees F. for 7 to 9 minutes, or until golden. (Keep an eye on them, 'cause they may be ready sooner!) You can make up the cream cheese spread and keep it in the fridge, then spread it on bread for breakfast; it's great for unexpected company, too!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Try your hand at making your own homemade candy with our recipe for Mini Almond Dream Bars. Just like the name implies, these 4-ingredient candy bars taste like a dream. You can make these any time, so you have them on-hand whenever you're craving a sweet treat!