Piled High Club Sandwiches
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Club sandwiches are a deli classic. Our Piled High Club Sandwiches are chock full of ingredients we love and are sure to please your crowd.
What You'll Need
- 12 slices white bread, toasted
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 head iceberg lettuce, leaves separated
- 1/2 pound sliced deli turkey
- 1 large tomato, cut into 8 slices
- 8 slices bacon, cooked until crisp
- 16 toothpicks
What to Do
- Spread one side of each piece of toast with mayonnaise. Place 4 slices, mayonnaise side up, on a cutting board.
- Top each with lettuce, turkey, a second piece of toast, 2 tomato slices, 2 bacon slices, and the remaining toast, mayonnaise side down. Secure each with 4 toothpicks, then slice the sandwiches with two diagonal cuts from corner to corner, in an X.
- Arrange each sandwich on a plate, with the points of the sandwiches facing out, and serve.
Any bread variety will work, including whole wheat and sourdough, but for the best-looking sandwich wedges, make sure to start with square bread slices.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 408
- Calories from Fat 180
- Total Fat 20g 31 %
- Saturated Fat 3.5g 17 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 19g 38 %
- Cholesterol 59mg 20 %
- Sodium 1,577mg 66 %
- Total Carbohydrates 37g 12 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.5g 10 %
- Sugars 6.6g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've made a rise 'n' shine pastry that you can enjoy with your morning cup of coffee that has...well, a twist to it! Our Chocolate Peanut Butter Twists are pretty enough to serve for a special brunch, but easy enough that anyone can make 'em. Plus, they feature everyone's favorite combo of chocolate and peanut butter!