Seafood Roll Ups
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Treat yourself to something a little out-of-the-ordinary with this yummy-tasting recipe for Seafood Roll Ups. These are great for a weekend lunch at home or for serving when you've got guests over. Everyone is going to love them!
What You'll Need
- 2 pounds imitation crabmeat, finely chopped
- 1 package (1 ounce) ranch salad dressing mix
- 2 scallions, chopped (about cup)
- 1 can (2.25 ounces) sliced black olives, drained
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 14 (7-inch) soft flour tortillas
- 1 large tomato, chopped (about 1 cups)
- 1/4 of a head of iceberg lettuce, shredded
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine the imitation crabmeat, salad dressing mix, scallions, olives, and mayonnaise; mix well.
- Place 1/3 cup of the mixture in the center of each tortilla. Top with 1 tablespoon of the chopped tomato. Evenly divide the lettuce over the tomato.
- Roll up the tortillas and serve.
Makes 14 tortilla rolls.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Saturated Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 0.0g 0 %
- Cholesterol 0.0mg 0 %
- Sodium 0.0mg 0 %
- Total Carbohydrates 0.0g 0 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0g 0 %
- Sugars 0.0g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've never heard of toad-in-the-hole, well, let us enlighten you! It's a recipe that is perfect for breakfast, dinner, or even brinner -- that's breakfast for dinner! Our Sheet Pan Toad-in-the-Hole comes together with all the flavors you love, without any of the mess of a traditional big breakfast. Once you try it, you're gonna wonder how you lived without it!